Sunday 26 June 2011

July Issue - Sneak Peek

In next month's issue I will be touching on something very near and dear to me.

Me?

The Beast. Most of you don't know about the animal that haunts the shadows in my house. Find out in the July Issue. Come back July 1st for the whole tale as I dive into the story that has become legend of The Beast and I.



The Beast and I – Part I:




I watched him gallop around, exploring the world with his teeth. Laying down, he was already as tall as I was standing up.

It wasn’t long before they were after us. Get that monster out of here, they hissed

Now you can keep up to date with our weekly challenges, monthly contests and giveaways! They are all on the right side of the screen.

And don't forget about our Friendly Contest! We want to give you free books. It's easy to enter and anyone can enter as many times (as many friends) as they have/want! Please pay attention to what you have to do or else you won't be entered and we want you to win. So.

Good luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think and you might get to keep your toes attached.