Wednesday 3 August 2011

Toe Eaters - Ken Lamug

Friends. This is what will happen to you if you do not get your submissions in on time. Don't say I didn't warn you.


Toe Eaters


When it’s dark, all the little kids wonder
For the critters, they go out and plunder
They seek out at night, to have a good bite
All The toes that stick out of their covers

Toe Eaters
Written & illustrated by Ken Lamug


Be our fiendish friend on Facebook
Follow our terribly terrific tête-à-tête on Twitter
Get down with the goods on Google+
Don't forget to check out our August Issue!

1 comment:

  1. I really don’t want to be in here at all, but I’m just a mere, weak and cowed hostage to the scary, clickaholic index finger, on my right hand, called ‘fing’.

    It was ‘fing’ that made me do it, not me or mousey…honest!

    I’ve tried riding mousey with my left hand, while ‘the other one’ is fast asleep during daylight, but it’s no good, because ‘left one’ keeps falling off and knocking things over, which only serves to wake up…’fing’ once more, and that’s when…all the horrid noise and nasty violence, begins again.

    I’m so horribly frightened now, of where ‘fing’, might lead me next in here, and thence what ‘fing’, will make me look at, as well as do, along the way. I can’t seem to break its spell on me, and until I can, whenever that may be, I’ll just have to go, wherever ‘fing’ drags me and my poor mousey.

    We’re very scared, as you can tell, but for now, we simply know not what else you would have us do. Snivel, sob. Please don’t cut my toesies off…pleeeeze!?

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think and you might get to keep your toes attached.